This is a restricted event, and is open only to attendees who fulfil the following criteria:
- Must be an IOP 2018/19 Scholar, Researchers In Schools scholar, Now Teach (year 1) trainee or National Mathematics & Physics SCITT trainee.
- Must be a physics specialist.
- Must be in training year.
We have worked with the National Space Centre (NSC) to design a special programme for this supertrip. It will include a CPD session from the NSC team, a pedagogy session with IOP coaches, a visit to the planetarium and time to explore the whole venue plus teaching resources to take away and, of course, lunch.
This is a great opportunity to meet up with other scholars whilst exploring one of the UK’s most popular destinations for physics school-trips.
- Available Spaces: 8
- Contact Details: [email protected]
- National Space Centre
- Exploration Drive, Leicester, LE4 5NS
- United Kingdom
Bookings are closed for this event.