This is a restricted event, and is open only to attendees who fulfill the following criteria:
- Must be an IOP 2018/19 Scholar, Researchers In Schools scholar, Now Teach (year 1) trainee or National Mathematics & Physics SCITT trainee.
- Must be a physics specialist.
- Must be in training year.
Our forthcoming Masterclass will focus on providing you with valuable advice and activities to teach energy, electricity and magnetism. You will also gain useful tips to help you run your own science club.
In sessions delivered by our experienced staff you will learn interactive and fun ways to communicate these topics that you can easily replicate in the classroom. The event will give you the opportunity to discuss recent changes to teaching energy, to ensure you’re meeting, and exceeding, the requirements of the curriculum. You will also have time on the day to share your experiences with the other scholars and chat to some of the IOP staff. There will be an opportunity to explore the Museum.
- Available spaces: 42
- Contact details: email@example.com
- Add to your calendar
- Museum of Science and Industry
- Liverpool Road, Manchester, M3 4FP
- United Kingdom
Bookings are closed for this event.