A free workshop for all who teach/support KS5 Physics – including Non-Specialists, NQT’s, Trainees and Technicians.
In this workshop, you will have an opportunity to explore the practicals that are being prescribed by exam boards for the physics A-level.
We will: –
• Show you how to set up the classic experiments and explore viable alternatives
• Consider the results you would expect students to get.
• Discuss linked contexts and careers.
There will also be time to network with other local teachers of physics.
This is a valuable training session for anyone teaching A-level physics
- Contact Details: [email protected]
- Rainham Mark Grammar School
- Pump Lane, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 7AJ
- United Kingdom