Ideas for practicals and models for teaching Electricity for KS4 and KS5 Physics.
The session will include:
• Build an electricity box (covers ohmic and non-ohmic devices) [please bring your own soldering iron]
• Resistivity using putty and graphite
• Rope and other models of electricity
• Examples of teaching current, potential difference and resistance
• How to “spoon” current
Please arrive at 4pm for complimentary tea and coffee.
- Available Spaces: 3
- Contact Details: [email protected]
- St Peter’s RC High School
- Stroud Rd, Gloucester , GL4 0DD
- United Kingdom
Bookings are closed for this event.