This will be an opportunity to think through the theory and experiments from the GCSE DC Electricity topics.
– Static Electricity including the Van de Graff Generator
– Simple circuits – including Potential Difference, Current and Resistance.
– Using the Rope Model Effectively
– IV graphs
– The required practicals
– The formulas
There will also be a chance to discuss the ideas together and network with other teachers in the area.
This event is run, organised, and funded by the Stimulating Physics Network and the Institute of Physics.
- Available Spaces: 6
- Contact Details: [email protected]
- West Buckland School
- West Buckland, Barnstaple, EX32 0SX
Bookings are closed for this event.