Topics tabled for this term’s meet include:
– curriculum; how do you arrange your physics curriculum? What approach do you take in developing maths and practical skills?
– quantum; lego bricks, family trees, how do you teach yours?
– Leslie cubes and IR thermometers
– EM waves and supporting your department.
Jam packed full of lots of interesting stuff! Look forward to seeing you there!
- Available Spaces: 17
- Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group: Teaching Physics in London, East of England and Kent
- Downham Market Academy Sixth Form Centre
- Ryston End, Downham Market, PE38 9AY
Bookings are closed for this event.