Led by Susan Mighall, IOP School-based Coach and Head of Physics at Rugby High School. This is an opportunity for you hear about some of the latest research, pedagogy and resources from the Institute of Physics and from colleagues from local schools. The afternoon would be useful for the lead GCSE Physics teacher or Head of Physics/Science.
· Effective GCSE Required Practical delivery and revision
· IOP Teaching resources from the IOP (Spark)
· Key ideas on how to build Science “Capital”
· Refreshments and opportunity to network and share good practice – please bring a useful resource you are using at GCSE Physics which you can share with other schools. The idea is we can all go home with a pack of resources which we can use to enhance our Physics provision
- Available spaces: 23
- Contact details: email@example.com
- Add to your calendar
- Rugby High School
- Longrood Road, RUGBY, CV22 7RE
Bookings are closed for this event.