You will need to bring with you 1 member of staff and 2 KS4/5 students (of any gender). Please only register the member of staff below.
AIMS OF THE WORKSHOP:
* To educate and inform a group of students from a number of different schools in the issues surrounding Gender, Gender balance and the impact of it on subject and career choices.
* To develop students’ confidence in being able to confidently lead on research projects and presentations within the school and school assemblies based on Gender.
* To provide students with the skills to promote a greater understanding of Gender to staff and students at both their own and other schools through assemblies, form time activities and staff training.
* To equip students with the tools to go into other schools and work with small groups of their staff and students (including the designing of materials)
- Available spaces: 10
- Contact details: email@example.com
- Add to your calendar
- Skipton Girls’ High School
- Gargrave Road, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 1QL
- United Kingdom
Bookings are closed for this event.