Working with young people? Come to an afternoon of free CDP on gender equality in schools, on Monday 2nd July, 2-5pm at Think Tank, Birmingham
Run by Institute of Physics, this event draws on their expertise from working with schools and organisations across the UK, and will share robust research-based strategies to improve diversity and gender equality in schools and informal places of learning.
– What is unconscious bias? Learn about its effect on you and your students, and explore strategies to reduce the impact of unconscious bias.
– Responding to stereotypes: why and how we can, and should, challenge stereotypical behaviour, in and out of the classroom.
– Equitable learning: This session shares best practice to achieve equity by managing expectations, stereotypical behaviour, student participation, classroom interactions, resources and strategies.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Available spaces: 21
- Contact details: email@example.com
- Add to your calendar
- Curzon Street, Birmingham, B4 7XG
- United Kingdom