This free event is for all teachers of physics, technicians and trainees and is organised by the Institute of Physics and the University of Leeds.
As part of the programme, there will be special sessions and networking opportunities for trainee teachers, NQTs and early career teachers.
The day is designed to inspire your teaching, upgrade and develop your practical physics skills and present new ideas and suggestions to incorporate into your teaching armoury. We hope it accomplishes this by a mixture of lectures, workshops, masterclasses and the inevitable congenial networking over a nice lunch.
Following the main programme there will be a coaching workshop for anyone who works with other teachers to develop their professional practice.
Teachers will have a choice of two workshops from the following:
• “What’s new about Energy?”
• “Electricity for non-specialists”
• “Exploring Waves at KS4”
• “Improving Gender Balance in Physics”
• “The Science Capital Approach”
• “Making the most of Space”
For more details and to register, please visit this page.
- Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to your calendar
- University of Leeds
- University of Leeds, Leeds, LS2 9JT