A full day of free physics CPD from the Stimulating Physics Network and the IOP Teacher Network. Teachers, trainees and technicians are all welcome, whether you are a physics specialist or not.
Our programme for the day has a broadly electrical theme. Join us for a variety of sessions, hands-on workshops and a guest lecture given by Dr Jess Wade from Imperial College London. Workshops on offer include:
• Shocked and Stunned – how to not die using a Van der Graaf generator
• Circuit model make and take
• How to wire a house… and many more!
Book your place via Eventbrite.
Take a look at the timetable and workshop information.
NB – if using SatNav, it may be easier to input this postcode – WV7 3EU
- Contact Details: [email protected]
- RAF Cosford Museum (Cold War Hanger)
- RAF Cosford museum, Cosford, TF11 8UP
- United Kingdom