We will be looking at Electricity Calculations – this session is suitable for non-specialist teachers of physics.
We will be explaining calculations associated with the Electricity Topic at KS4.
This will include:
• Models for electricity teaching
• Calculations relating current, potential difference (voltage) and resistance in series and parallel circuits
• Graphs for IV characteristics
• Control circuits for LDRs and thermistors
• Calculations relating current, charge and time
- Available spaces: 17
- Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group: Teaching Physics in London, East of England and Kent
- Add to your calendar
- LEAK (London, East Anglia and Kent)
- Online event, accessed using GoTo meeting,
Bookings are closed for this event.