This session is aimed at non-specialist teachers of physics although specialist teachers are welcome to join in.
What we want to achieve – objectives:
1. Provide a range of practicals that can be done at home by your students
2. Provide you the ‘physics behind the practical, with links to the NC
3. Demonstrate a means of delivering physics online
Please try to have the following pieces of equipment to hand so you can join in the demonstrated activities. Not having them doesn’t preclude attendance!
1. Empty metal drinks can
3. Plastic ruler or spoon etc
4. 3 straws
5. Potato (Raw – you can eat it later if you wish)
7. Transparent bottle or jar filled with water with a secure lid on.
8. 4 pieces of raw pasta (twirls are best)
9. 5 elastic bands
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/712776165
- South Region
- Online event, Accessed via Go To Meeting,
Bookings are closed for this event.