• aiming for A* to B grade in A-level physics and Maths?
• hoping to study physics, Engineering or Maths at a top university?
• keen to improve your problem solving skills?
This free workshop aims to develop each student’s confidence and problem solving skills in a core area of physics by tackling a range of examples from idealised problems through to real-world situations.
Students will be guided through the problem solving process, and will solve a range of unusual problems with help and guidance from teachers.
Target Audience: A2 students who are aiming to achieve A* to B grades in both physics and Maths A-level.
16:15 Refreshments and starter problems
16:30 Introductory Session
16:45 Problem Solving Session
18:15 Plenary / close & feedback forms
To book and for more information, visit the Isaac Physics website here: https://isaacphysics.org/events/02022017southampton
- Contact Details: Rob Firth [email protected]
- Mathematics and Science Learning Centre
- Room 3007, Level 3, Building 29, Highfield Campus, University of Southampton, Southampton, SO17 1BJ
- United Kingdom