This workshop will focus on developing good practice for the teaching and learning of energy topics in KS4.
Outline of the session:
– Careful consideration of the language used in energy topics and how this can be used to best effect.
– Using practical work to support teaching and learning of energy topics.
– Using old and developing new assessment material for energy topics.
A buffet lunch will be provided from 13:00 and the session will conclude at 16:30.
- Available Spaces: 25
- Contact Details: [email protected]
- Bolton School Girls’ Division
- Chorley New Road, Bolton, BL1 4PB
- United Kingdom
Bookings are closed for this event.