Lights, Cameras, Images
This session showcases a variety of activities for use in the classroom when teaching light, refraction, colour and spectra.
– take real photographs with a pinhole camera, and explore new ways of using pinhole cameras to examine how light travels in straight lines.
– explore fun activities that use refraction.
– make 3D images of real objects, which they can display on their own classroom screens, and explore different ways of making 3D images.
– look at persistence of vision, and other optical illusions
– make their own telescope
– look at polarisation, including liquid crystals and optically active materials
– and more.
- Available spaces: 10
- Contact details: Richard Grimmer
- Add to your calendar
- St George’s College, Weybridge
- Weybridge Road, Addlestone, KT15 2QS
- United Kingdom