A workshop provided by the Stimulating Physics Network.
In this workshop we will look at how we can provide strategies for our students to increase their understanding and reduce fears around the increased amount of maths in the science curriculum.
Here’s some of what we’ll cover:
- Why does teaching a=F/m make more sense than F=ma?
- Why should we say changing the subject rather than rearranging the equations? How can intuition help solve problems?
These ideas and more will be discussed, and maths teachers are also more than welcome to attend.
- Available Spaces: 9
- Contact Details: [email protected]
- The Burgate School and Sixth Form
- Salisbury Road, Fordingbridge, SP6 1EZ
Bookings are closed for this event.