Calling all physics teachers! You are warmly invited to join our Physics Education Research Club!
Who is this for?
Physics teachers who would like to:
• Know more about research that is relevant to teaching physics
• Use this research to develop their physics teaching.
Every session will have a different focus. The focus of this fifth session is on how to support students with SEND in physics.
Session 5: SEND, Thursday 23 June 2022, 5-6pm
How will it work?
1. Sign up by Friday 16 June 2022
2. Before the session: receive a reading / watching / listening list – engage with anything on the list that looks interesting or useful to you. You can post your reflections and any questions on our TalkPhysics group.
3. During the session: share key take-aways, discuss, decide what to act on.
Note: we will also spend some time at the start discussing what we tried out since our last sessions, which focused on maths, literacy, equity and cognitive science. If you missed the previous sessions you can catch up by taking a look at the info and discussion summary on our TalkPhysics group.
4. After the session: try out an idea / tweak your practice. You can post your reflections, any useful resources etc on our TalkPhysics group.
- Available Spaces: 0
- Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is fully booked.