Our school-based physics coach, Simon Poliakoff, is offering several GCSE and KS3 sessions on Thursday afternoons. He is also running A Level sessions on Tuesday afternoons – you can find these using the events search facility.
The sessions will benefit:
• Non-specialists who are either new to or would like support in teaching Physics
• Biology and Chemistry teachers who already teach Physics but who would like additional support
• Teachers who don’t yet teach Physics but would like to do so
• Teachers returning to teaching after a career break who would now like to teach physics
Each participant will be surveyed before the start of the course to determine their current subject knowledge and as much as possible the programmes will be tailored to their needs.
To book a place on this session please email Nicola Nicolau: [email protected]
- Contact details: [email protected]
- Group: Teaching Physics in London, East of England and Kent
- Add to your calendar