An online seminar run by the IOP professional practice group, for anyone supporting teachers of physics. We will be looking at forces in the morning
There are many challenges when teaching forces and motion. It’s sometimes difficult to know where to start. We will be looking at:
• Typical misconceptions and what to do about them (incl Newton’s 3rd law and resolution of forces)
• The role of diagnostic questions
• What to prioritise in a 1 hour session
• Practical ideas – everyone sharing!
10 – 11am (ks 3)
11-12pm (ks 4)
Please bring along your favourite coaching resources for forces to share with the group.
- Available Spaces: 34
- Contact Details: email@example.com
- Group: Teaching Physics in London, East of England and Kent
Bookings are closed for this event.