Are you looking for ideas to help your students perform their very best in the summer examinations?
This workshop will look at what you and your students can do, both in revision sessions and in the exam hall itself, to maximise success. Topics covered will include:
• key student misconceptions and how to overcome them
• supporting calculations – both simple and multi-step
• required practicals – how to adapt the standard methods to meet the requirements of the questions
• revision techniques to improve factual recall
• insights from the 2018 and 2019 papers
Participants will leave with practical suggestions and resources to use in the classroom.
This workshop is suited to teachers, trainees and technicians.
There will be a free bag of IOP resources for each delegate – and, of course, coffee, tea and cake!
KEY STAGES APPROPRIATE FOR : KS4 – Combined and Triple (Foundation and Higher Tiers)
- Available spaces: 8
- Contact details: Dr Isabelle Parkes
- Add to your calendar
- The Arnewood School
- Gore Road , New Milton, BH25 6RS
Bookings are closed for this event.