Build your own compressed air rocket launcher!
The launcher fires projectiles which are easily made from tubes of A4 paper.
Perfect to use as:
– a fun attention grabber at an open day
– a scientific way to investigate air pressure
– a fun end to a topic on space exploration
– a nice way to look at projectiles
Both the pressure of the air and the angle of launch can be varied, and your students will be able to change the design of their rockets by altering the length, weight (and weighting), nose-cone and fins.
This is a make-and-take. You get to keep your rocket launcher for your school’s science department.
To book, email Richard Grimmer on email@example.com
- Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to your calendar
- Trevelyan Middle School
- Wood Close, Windsor, SL4 3LL
- United Kingdom