A full day of science ambassador training for Year 8 girls. They will develop the skills to deliver physics experiments and outreach activities after the training. Run by the IOP, groups of students are supported by IOP experts, local mentors and STEM ambassadors. The day includes:
– Hands-on experiments and practical activities;
– Presentation skills training;
– Group presentations and feedback;
– A set of teaching resources to use with your ambassador group, including information on problem solving, creativity and communication.
Each school can bring up to 10 girls. Schools are expected to run 3 pre-training sessions with the girls, and to plan outreach activities for students to be involved with afterwards.
(A school booking assumes up to 10 pupils and a staff member will attend)
- Available spaces: 6
- Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to your calendar
- The Edge, Bath University
- Claverton Down, Bath, BA2 7PD
- United Kingdom