A full day of training for groups of up to ten Year 8 & 9 students from your school run by the IOP, with support from mentors and STEM ambassadors.
The day includes:
– Team building activities;
– Practical activities and confidence building;
– Presentation skills training;
– Group presentations and feedback;
– A set of teaching resources to use with your ambassador group, including information on problem solving, creativity and communication skills.
Schools are encouraged to plan outreach activities for the students to be involved with afterwards.
Each school can bring up to 10 pupils, we would encourage you to bring all-girl groups or ensure at least 50% of the group are female.
- Available Spaces: 0
- Contact Details: email@example.com 07799748375
- City Academy Norwich
- 299 Bluebell Road, Norwich, NR4 7LP
This event is fully booked.