A full day of training for groups of up to ten Year 8 & 9 students from your school run by the IOP and the Science and Technology Facilities Council with support from mentors and STEM ambassadors.
The day includes:
– Team building activities;
– Practical activities and confidence building;
– Presentation skills training;
– Group presentations and feedback;
– A set of teaching resources to use with your ambassador group, including information on problem solving and gender stereotypes.
Each school can bring up to 10 pupils, we would encourage you to bring all-girl groups or ensure at least 50% of the group are female.
Register from 9:15 am so that the workshop can start promptly at 9:45 am.
- Available Spaces: 0
- Contact Details: email@example.com
- Daresbury Laboratory
- Sci-Tech Daresbury, Daresbury, WA4 4AD
- United Kingdom
This event is fully booked.