A full day of training for groups of up to ten Year 8 & 9 students from your school run by the IOP and The University of Liverpool with support from mentors and STEM ambassadors.
The day includes:
– Team building activities;
– Practical activities and confidence building;
– Presentation skills training;
– Group presentations and feedback;
– A set of teaching resources to use with your ambassador group, including information on problem solving and gender stereotypes.
Each school can bring up to 10 pupils, we would encourage you to bring all-girl groups or ensure at least 50% of the group are female.
Register from 9:30am so that the workshop can start promptly at 10:00am.
- Available Spaces: 1
- Contact Details: [email protected]
- The University of Liverpool – GFLEX room in the Central Teaching Laboratories Building
- Grove St, Liverpool, L7 3ED
Bookings are closed for this event.