A full day of science ambassador training for Year 8-9 students delivered by the IOP. They will develop the skills to demonstrate physics experiments and outreach activities. Run by the IOP, groups of students are supported by IOP experts, local mentors and STEM ambassadors. The day includes:
– Hands-on experiments and practical activities;
– Presentation skills training;
– Group presentations and feedback;
– A set of teaching resources to use with your ambassador group, including information on problem solving, creativity and communication.
Each school can bring up to 10 pupils, and we encourage you to ensure at least 50% of the group are female. Schools are expected to run 3 pre-training sessions with students, and to plan outreach activities for the students to be involved with afterwards.
For further details contact: email@example.com
- Available spaces: 2
- Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to your calendar
- The WREN School
- 61 - 63 Bath Rd, , Reading, RG30 2BB
- United Kingdom
Bookings are closed for this event.