A full day of science ambassador training for Year 9 students. They will develop the skills to deliver physics experiments and outreach activities after the training. Run by the IOP, groups of students are supported by IOP experts, local mentors and STEM ambassadors. The day includes:
– Hands-on experiments and practical activities;
– Presentation skills training;
– Group presentations and feedback;
– A set of teaching resources to use with your ambassador group, including information on problem solving, creativity and communication.
Each school can bring up to 10 pupils, and we encourage you to bring all-girl groups or ensure at least 50% of the group are female.
- Available spaces: 1
- Contact details: email@example.com
- Add to your calendar
- Wycombe High School
- Marlow Road, High Wycombe, HP11 1TB
- United Kingdom