Teacher CPD at Lancaster University: Gravity and Relativity
Aim: For physics teachers to have the opportunity to develop their understanding of physics concepts through discussion with Physics researchers. Their new knowledge and understanding is then shared with their students while teaching the curriculum in more innovative and exciting ways.
Join researchers Dr Jonathan Gratus and Dr David Burton for a full day of talks, discussions and workshops on gravity and relativity and how it can be applied to the A2 syllabus.
- An atomic clock on a chip: how could be in future generations of mobile phones.
- Using space time diagrams to solves the twin paradox.
- How to use the freebie gravitation kit to visualise shares of space-time.
- Fun paradoxes to excite students.
Dr Jonathan Gratus: Senior Lecturer, Accelerator Physicist Lancaster and Cockcroft Institute
Dr David Burton: Senior Lecturer, Accelerator Physicist Lancaster and Cockcroft Institute
- Available spaces: 14
- Contact details: email@example.com
- Add to your calendar
- University of Lancaster Physics Department
- Bailrigg, Lancaster, LA1 4YB