This free twilight session is for any teachers of physics at KS3 or KS4 wishing to become more familiar with the ideas of Energy Stores and Energy Pathways. This session will look at practical methods that we can use to teach energy, using the language of stores and pathways. We will explore some free electronic resources that may be used to complement your existing scheme of work.
By the end of the session participants should:
– be able to use simple activities to examine energy conservation, quantifying energy and visualising energy changes.
– be comfortable using language that can help avoid creating student misconceptions.
– know which situations energy can help us to understand, and when not to use energy as an explanation.
- Available Spaces: 14
- Contact Details: [email protected]
- Bury St Edmunds County Upper School
- Beetons Way, Bury St Edmunds, IP32 6RF
Bookings are closed for this event.