A session from the Stimulating Physics Network.
This free twilight CPD is aimed at non-specialist teachers of physics who are required to teach the equations of motion for first time as required by the new specifications.
– To define each of the terms in the equations of motion
– To solve problems using the equations
– To interpret questions correctly, especially when the values are not explicitly stated
– To highlight common misconceptions and pitfalls students may encounter
Refreshments will be available from 16:00 and the CPD will run from 16:15 until 18:00.
Please contact me via email on [email protected] if you would like to book a place on the course.
- Contact Details: [email protected]
- Bury St Edmunds County Upper School
- Beetons Way, Bury St Edmunds, IP32 6RF