IOP education are hosting a Physics Education chat, #Chatphysics. The theme for the evening will be “put a SPARK in your physics teaching” and will be an informal hour-long opportunity to engage teachers with IOP support via Twitter.
Where? Online and in the comfort of your own home, while gently sipping on your favourite brew
Which Twitter tags should I use? #Chatphysics, [email protected] (and if appropriate: #IOPSpark)
We will be asking the following 4 questions during the course of the hour-long Q&A session:
1. Favourite ways to teach electricity & magnetism?
2. Which physics practical do you enjoy the most?
3. What items are indispensable when teaching physics?
4. How do you deal with students’ physics misconceptions?
Teachers can also submit questions in advance and on the night via [email protected] (for teachers who don’t have a Twitter account and/or want to post their questions anonymously).
- Contact Details: #Chatphysics