Make two ultrasound transmitters and a receiver, and see how to use them to:
– show reflection of sound
– measure the speed of sound
– show superposition, and make an analogue of Young’s double slits
The transmitters and receiver are yours to take away at the end of the session.
Some simple soldering is involved, help will be given if needed.
email [email protected] to register.
- Contact Details: [email protected]
- St George’s College, Weybridge
- Weybridge Road, Addlestone, KT15 2QS
- United Kingdom