WJEC GCSE Physics Unit 1.3 Session – Making Use of Energy (IOP Wales)
Join the IOP Wales team on Monday 9 November 7pm to 8pm when we look at the WJEC GCSE Physics/Double Award unit “Making Use of Energy”.
Ideas for teaching, useful resources and more. We’ll cover points such as:
• What is the difference between heat and temperature?
• How does heat flow through materials?
• Density misconceptions.
• Using molecules and electrons to explain *stuff*.
• Home insulation; saving energy, saving ca$£.
• Getting the info to be able to compare the numbers of energy use.
Please register below;
- Contact Details: [email protected]