Profile photo of Andrew Normand

As Dan says the graphite spray is easy to purchase and is less messy that the stuff I am about to describe.

You school may have a substance called aquadag on the shelf. It is a colloidal suspension of carbon used to paint things to use with the Van de Graaff amongst other things

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?