4th and possibly final draft?
* denotes complulsory question
- *Please tell us which age range you fell into on 1st March 2014 (Buttons:(20-24)(25-29)(30-34)(35-39)(40-44)(45-49)(50-54)(55-59)(60-64)(65-69)(70+))
- *When was your month and year of birth? (Spaces for month and year)
- Gender – (Buttons) (Male) (Female) (Other – comment space) (Prefer not to say)
- *Are you registered with the General Teaching Council for Wales (GTCW)? (Yes) (No) (Don’t know)(Not relevant – temporary arrangement)
- *Do you have QTS (qualified teacher status)(Yes) (No)
- What is the highest academic qualifications that you hold? (Subject – comment box) Level (Doctorate) (Masters) (Degree) (Other – comment box)
- *What professional qualifications do you hold? (BEd)(PGCE)(None)(Other – comment box)
- Institution where studied (Comment box)
- Year of award (Comment box)
- *Please provide details of the current or last school in which you taught in Wales, (All space) (School Name) and (Postcode) (County)
- *When did you last teach in this school? (2014) (2013) (2012) (2011) (2010) (Before 2010)
- What type of school/employer is this? (State), (Independent) (Supply Agency) (Other – comment box)
- Which of these post titles have you held? (Teacher) (Head of Department) (Supply Teacher) (Advisory Teacher) (Head of Faculty)(Senior Management) (Other relevant – comment)
- Are you employed (Full time) (Part time) (Supply)
- What proportion of your time table is spent teaching physics? (Comment box)
- Total number of years teaching experience, whether full, part-time or supply (Comment box)
- Total number of years teaching experience in Wales, whether full, part-time or supply (Comment box)
- Please provide your contact e-mail. (Comment box)
- Any other comments? (These might relate to the questions, recruitment, or any physics teaching related issue you would like to raise.) ( Comment box)
- Thank you for taking part in this survey.
I’ve left in the one institution question as knowing where they did their teacher training might be useful. I shall try and put some questions together on the same screen where appropriate.