• Author
      Profile photo of Andrew Normand

So here are the results of the quiz we conducted at the start and end of the York. The personal number on the left is the number you had to remember to pick up your sheet.

Would you like to see a breakdown with scores for individual questions? Do you think this would be helpful for you?

1336560305source_suppliers_v01.xlsx

I thought we would have mde better progress than this!I realise I need to do what I tell all my students – Read the Question properly!!

*made

This is a tough quiz so the scores are still good. Don’t forget you can continue to work with your TLCs to build upon what you’ve learnt at the Summer School. 

HI Henry.  glad to see my score went up by 1!!  Have you pute the photos up yet, and if so whee are they?  Thanks

Hi Alix,

I’ve just put the photos up in a different conversation in this group. Click here to go to that conversation.

How many was it out of?

The scores were out of 16

Have started the SKE+ Physics course in Bristol. Spent a whole day on electricity today and it really built further on what I had learned at Summer school. Going from strength to strength! If anyone gets the opportunity to go on this course grab it with both hands – it is excellent.

Great news Clare! Thanks for sharing

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?