• Author
      Profile photo of Andrew Normand

3/6/2014 Fixes

TP 4:  Fixed bug with group menus; users are now able to navigate using side group menu when viewing a topic.

TP 6:  Fixed bug with admin bar; admin bar no longer periodically disappears.

TP 8:  Fixed bug with text editor; line spaces should now be WYSIWYG.

TP 13:  Hidden faulty ‘delete’ option in Ops column for notification edits.

TP 14:  Hidden faulty comment preview button.

TP 23:   Site speed improved and will continue to be optimised over the coming weeks.

1273499618test2.avi

1273499637test2.swf

10/6/2014 Fixes

TP 5:   Hidden faulty group members total that defaulted to 1 on second forum page; correct total visible on the first page.

TP 11:  Fixed superfluous ‘s’ for single visits and replies. 

TP 30:  Google webmaster tools verified.

30/6/2014 Fixes
      TP 21:  Additional testing for anti-spam measures completed.
      TP 24:  Updates to site Home Page.
      TP 33:  Fixed compression issue that cause problems with some .docx file downloads.

I use chrome on an apple computer. A few pointers I spotted:

I was given a link, talkphysics.org/equality. When I tried this link, the message came up that the page had moved. Where is it please?

When I requested joining a closed group (TLCs) an error message came up – then it said my request had been submitted, but there was no need for the error message.

If I’m tagged as  @nickythomas, is this just on talkphysics? (My twitter handle is nickythomas1)

I didn’t find it easy to see how to post anything. It would be nice if hovering over an icon gave you brief details of the functions.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?