• Author
      Profile photo of Andrew Normand

This is just a trial to see how it embeds a pdf

vbx_resonators.pdf

Let’s see if it embeds

vbx_resonators.pdf

We will arrange a meeting about the new GCSE criteria. In the meantime, please do record any comments you have about them here. I have split the document into 7 topic sections to focus discussions in each of these discussion topics.

If you have any suggestions for changes or additions, it would be helpful if you could say why you think they would be useful.

We will arrange a meeting about the new GCSE criteria. In the meantime, please do record any comments you have about them here. I have split the document into 7 topic sections to focus discussions in each of these discussion topics.

If you have any suggestions for changes or additions, it would be helpful if you could say why you think they would be useful.

test

test

test

<p>We will arrange a meeting about the new GCSE criteria. In the meantime, please do record any comments you have about them here. I have split the document into 7 topic sections to focus discussions in each of these discussion topics.

</p><p> </p><p><object width=”640″ height=”500″ data=”https://www.box.com/embed/0u5po00ubxo6wjy.swf&#8221; type=”application/x-shockwave-flash”><param name=”src” value=”https://www.box.com/embed/0u5po00ubxo6wjy.swf&#8221; /><param name=”wmode” value=”opaque” /><param name=”allowfullscreen” value=”true” /><param name=”allowscriptaccess” value=”always” /></object></p><p> </p><p>If you have any suggestions for changes or additions, it would be helpful if you could say why you think they would be useful.</p>

test

We will arrange a meeting about the new GCSE criteria. In the meantime, please do record any comments you have about the criteria here.

I have split the document into 7 topic sections to focus discussions in each of these discussion topics.

This topic discussion is about energy

test

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?