• Author
      Profile photo of Andrew Normand

These are now old…get the current ones from 

Downloading the up-to-date materials

• Please unzip the downloaded files to a new folder before you attempt to use them.

Full (desktop—high resolution graphics—links to interactives):

11–14 PDFs to download, for teachers

9 separate files for 11-14

14–16 for teachers

3 separate files for 11-14

Both Full and light will work on a variety of PDF readers.

NB: The pdfs will not link to each other if you open them from the zip window; you need to unzip them.

Open the file whose name includes “Topic_menu”

Follow the menu buttons to the physics narrative, teaching and learning issues or teaching approaches of any episode.

Getting help with the resources

For help downloading and installing the resources, use this group.

For help or discussions about teaching ideas based on the resources, join the groups above and use the discussions there.

Use of SPT resources

These resources are for private and institutional only. The files and their contents are not to be redistributed using any medium or republished on any public URL. You are free to encourage any other teachers of physics to get their own copy from here. You may use the files an their contents in your own teaching.

For the second time in a few days, I’ve been getting Error 404 when attempting to download some of these.  Any suggestions?

I’ve just got that  too.  23.6.13

Hi both,

Please use links in the group home – https://www.talkphysics.org/groups/1178 – as these are outdated.  I’ve contacted Ian to check if he’s okay with me editing or deleting this post!

Tamsyn

Downloading the materials

• All as of October 24, 2012. Please unzip the downloaded files to a new folder before you attempt to use them.page of this group. 

Now obtained fomr the home – it is well past 2012.

I’ve been looking at Li 03 and found a few typos – at this stage are these versions being corrected?

Ruth

I’d hope so, but it’s be better not to ‘hide’ the comment in the downloads and announcements topic opn PDF downloads (there is an Li group, or a supporters group, or an email address or two, or a PM facility).

[The notifications in TP are effectively brokenly useless, as they do not tell you which group the comment comes from]

…I’m refreshing Li, So, Ra, Es this month and next, as per post on the hub, and elsewhere.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?